Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (drones or UAVs) have diverse real world applications with demonstrable safety benefits and cost savings. Laurentis Energy Partners is leveraging this emerging technology into our inspection offerings to provide accurate and reliable high resolution visual, infrared and mapping applications. LEP delivers first of a kind solutions while operating in the highly regulated Utility industry along with compliance with Transport Canada regulations.
Our aerial inspections are conducted leveraging a broad fleet of aircraft and payloads. Using the right aircraft (indoor, outdoor, small, large) and right payload (video, Thermography, Multispectrum, LIDAR etc.) ensures quality data is captured to support any customer need.
Laurentis offers the following services:
Outdoor Flights to Support Business and Technical Needs
- Multimedia Imagery
- Infrastructure Inspections
- Security Applications
- Wetlands and Environment Support etc.
Indoor Flights Supporting Inspection Programs and Assessments
- Structural Inspections
- Regulatory Inspections
- Ad-hoc “Current Condition or As Built” Flights
Payloads and Deliverables
- Video & RGB Deliverables including 3D Modelling using Photogrammetry
- Thermography capabilities delivering thermal imagery
- Multispectrum Imagery
- LIDAR Applications
- Radiation Detection and Measurement
Data Management and Condition Assessments
- Enhanced workflow for reporting and data review
- Automated analysis and predictive AI solutions
- Engineering expertise to deliver asset assessments
- Programmatic support and year over year assessments
Drone maps Darlington reactor face
This Reactor Face Mapping drone allows us to measure the radiation levels prior to working on the reactor.