The history and expertise of Laurentis positions us as experts in the nuclear industry, with a proud heritage that dates back to the design, construction and commissioning of Canada’s first multi-unit CANDU station in Pickering, Ontario – 50 years ago.
The nuclear services of Laurentis include all aspects of OPG developed solutions and strategies including:
- Nuclear inspection and reactor maintenance services with advanced tooling and expert crews
- Balance of plant inspections and services
- Offering aerial inspections with remotely piloted aircraft systems operated by teams with Compliant Operator Special Flight Operations Certificate designation from Transport Canada (the highest available certificate)
- Component and system life cycle management and strategies to extend life of components
- Monitoring and diagnostics with advanced technology for real time system status and predictive systems
- Nuclear design and engineering; from improvements to plant performance to engineered deliverables from an organization with over 50 years of engineering experience supporting safe and reliable nuclear operations,
- Waste management services
- Management and technical oversight
- CANDU refurbishment support, OPEX and technical assistance from the organization managing OPG’s CDN $12B Darlington refurbishment project, including owner’s engineer, feasibility studies and contract management services
Get in Touch With us by Email.
Interested in learning more about our services? We’d love to hear from you.